Two days ago, Karla was playing nicely while Kylee took her nap. She was talking about tieing up the monster. After a few minutes she came to me "mom, my (imaginary) friend is buggin' me." So the friend, that she imagins what they do, is buggin her. I am starting to wonder if she likes being bugged. But that is her big thing lately: Kylee is bugging me, Garth is bugging me, Mom, you bugging me. I am still laughing about her imaginary friend bugging her though.
We made the family ties game for the family reunion. I had it home a half an hour when Garth insisted I finish cutting it out so we could play it. So while cutting, Karla and Kylee was looking through the ties. "Where is me?" Karla asked several times. She got very excited about Trevor and Grandma K and Papa. She found Grandma Nef, but wasn't sure who the guy with her was (Grandpa Nef). It was a fun learning moment as we talked about resurrection. "This is my cousin?" was an often asked question too. The funniest was when she found Emily and Devin's tie. "Momma this is Em (Emily)." I asked her "who is with Emily?" She wasn't sure. So we talked about Devin and how they caught the frog. Karla remembered the frog. "Devin left me," was her response. "He left me. Then he gave me a ride. And the frog swim in the water." What happened was that Devin had taken Trevor for a four wheeler ride. She ran to ask if she could go, but didn't get their attention in time. She was devistated to be left behind. So when they came back, she asked for a ride. And Devin took both her and Kylee out. And they did catch a frog. I asked Karla, "did you hold the frog?" "No just Devin."
1 comment:
I am still mad that I did not send the camera with them on that wheeler ride! I feel so special that she remebered me!
Post a Comment