So, I got to spend Tueday and Wednesday with Emily Nef, Devin's wife. It was so fun to see their little shante. She has decorated it so cute. She let me take the girls and Caleb, their son, to the park while she was in class. She also took us out to McDonald's and let the kids play. She worked hard to come up with lots of special treats for the girls. We ran and jumped into leaves and carted her rock pile back all over the yard.
Emily and I made Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes. She and I had decided that is what we wanted to do, but I hadn't figured out how to do it just yet. Good for me, she had! So we painted thing 1 and thing 2 costumes. She also did a set for our twin nephews. I am excited!
If you click on her link, on the side, you can see pictures of our project.
No comments:
Post a Comment