Tuesday, May 19, 2009

4 weeks and counting

Here I am--I have finally gotten big! Up until this last appointment, I had gained a total of 12 lbs. I gained 6 lbs in the last week!! The baby is finally getting big. The last ultrasound guesses her weight at 5 lbs 4oz. While I was out for my massage on Saturday, I had my hair cut too. I wanted something low maintance for now--that is managable even though I am laying down, but nice and low maintance for after the baby is born too. So here is my bob with layers--although the layers are pulled out of my face here. Todd took this picture without any prompting. He is learning.

1 comment:

Dot and Jonathan said...

Yay for big pregnant women, or woman, or Mann. I would like to see your hair cut with your layers down. This picture made your forehead look kinda big. But it looks like it will be a good haircut for you. OH, I love seeing you all cute and pregnant!! I miss you lots and love you more.