Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Everyday Paradice

I have tried to keep up on the big events, but I don't do a lot of the everyday blogging. So here is some of what has been going on when we are just at home.
Our Zuccini plant now that we took out a squash plant.




My princess still loves to dress up. And she loves her crown!


We planted an artichoke this year. And it's kind of different and fun. It has done great in our heat!!
This one of Todd's tomatoe plants. It is taller than he is. Our little container garden has done very well this year.
Kaylyn playing dress ups with her sisters. She loves to put things over her head.
Unless she is absolutely exhausted, the only way for me to put Kaylyn down is to put her in her crib with a bottle and walk away. But my mom has a talent for putting babies to sleep. And Kaylyn goes down for her when Grandma rocks her. They really do have a special relationship.


We got hair cuts! Kylee came home and within a few days decided it wasn't short enough. So she cut it some more. But I think it is so funny to watch her wear her birthday crown--with her hair sticking up behind it. Karla looks cute in her hair cut too.

I was playing baseball with Karla and Kylee. So Kaylyn got the other bat. She is wanting to be involved more and more.

Kaylyn loves to slide and swing! She even goes up the stairs and down the slide at the park now. I'm glad they have a slide she can go down without sliding to fast!! She is growing up. Kylee loves to help her. Here you can see Kylee is getting pretty good at carrying Kaylyn--although soon Kaylyn will probably way to much. As it is--Kylee weighs 38 lbs and Kaylyn weighs 18lbs. (For the record, Karla weighs 35.)


Isn't this just a rock star picture of Kylee. Karla's friend Courtney gave the girls guitars. And they have loved them!! "Momma look at me I'm a rock star." The funny thing is at Kylee's party I found out that Karla gave her nice tea set away to her friend without me knowing. I'm glad she is so generous. Then courntey gave the girls two guitars without her mom knowing. So it came full circle right? We did talk with courntey's mom before we took the guitars home.

No comments: