And so it begins. We set up the swing. And the kids have already started pushing their babies. Kaylyn has been changing her babies diapers too. We are getting excited for baby brother.
I talked to my doctor. And things are looking good. My blood pressure is holding nicely. My sugars are all over the board, but we are going to ask a specialist for advice. He'd like to bring my high sugars down, but we don't want to crash my low sugars. Because of my sugars, it sounds like he will induce me at 39 weeks. But atleast we will be full term by then.
I found these dolls all lined up, after Kylee had given them all hair cuts. I'm grateful she has moved to dolls rather than continuing to cut her or her sisters hair. Most of our dolls now have very short cuts.
We got playing games Sunday afternoon. Here is the few us trying to play upset the fruit basket. There were a lot of giggles.
We've mentioned that we deliver papers. More to the point that we deliver A LOT of papers. Last Sunday we got the papers after church due to the presses breaking. So we brought them home and leisurely folded them while watching movies. I thought I would take a picture so you could see just how many papers we were talking about. We deliver on average 450 to 500 papers. On Sundays (either folded or bundled) they take up our entire Suzuki XL 7. It takes us 4 to 5 hours to deliver--and we have car routes instead of delivering to the doors. It has been good for us as much as we are excited for the day when we will get to sleep in or run away for a weekend without worrying about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment