In October, it was so fun to watch this sweet boy smile. He really does have a very sweet temperment. And for the most part, he is a very happy boy. I am one lucky momma.
He is also wearing his superman shirt because I was a Mann before I became a Nef.
In October, Aunt Dot invited us to join her ward's homeschooling group to go to the pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun. Here is the pumpkin that Kaylyn picked out. She also got to ride in a cute little train pulled by a four wheeler. And then we got to go to the petting zoo.
We also got a fresh made pumpkin doughnut. Yummy. There was a fun slide and a tree house. We then picked out several pumpkins for making into jack-o-lanters and then later into canned pumpkin. It was fun because I got to go with Dot's foster daughter--and my new best friend. The babies came too. Because it was cold they stayed bundled close to mom or grandma. We even were able to all car pool out together in my new big car!!
No comments:
Post a Comment