Monday, September 27, 2010

Soccer

Kylee has said she wants to grow up to be a soccer player. I guess we better get her in soccer, right? We were able to find this fun new

league. It's perfect for what my 4 and 5 year old need. No politics!! And practice right before a scrimmage. It makes my life easier than trying to remember when 4's practice and when 5 practice!! We show up and come to find out my Aunt Jenny and Uncle Seth are the coaches. How fun!! The girls love it. I haven't gotten to go yet because of work. But my mom and Uncle Jonathan have been good about pitch hitting for us and taking them. Here are some pictures. When I got home after their first game Kylee told me in a very dramatic voice "I made a goal! And Karla made two goals!!" I played for 6 years, so it's fun to watch them get into it. I loved it. I probably would have continued except the we were getting into Sunday games, and I don't play on Sundays.



No comments: