We decided to wait until the weather was nicer for Karla's birthday party. Then when we found out we had to move, and since we had waited so long anyway, we decided to have Kylee's party at the same time. So we celebrated both birthdays while Ben and Jaimie were there to celebrate with us. Karla had already planned a cowboy party; while Kylee had already decided on a tangled party. SO we merged the two as best we could. It went really well I think. P.S I uploaded the pictures in opposite order: so here is the end first. But I want to get this posted.
Opening presents


Kylee got a repunzel doll which was exactly what she wanted. She has loved that doll. But we appreciated all the gifts those friends gave them. I was even surprised at how much we enjoyed the hangman game. The girls play it quite well--and hanging sponge bob makes it fun.

The girls relaxing!! Although they were a huge help too!! This is my two sisters and my mom.
4 comments:
You sure know how to party!!
Someday I hope to be as creative a mom as you are. :) I think you're amazing!
Great job mixing the two parties. It looks like all the kids had fun :)
Amber--you don't have to be as creative as me--you have me for a friend, just call!!
Post a Comment