Thursday, March 26, 2009

Smiles



Just recently when I ask Karla to smile--this is what she does (with her fingers in the corner of her mouth). I don't know why! But I have taken a couple of pictures with her doing this. I, because of the advice of a photographer, empty my memory card onto my computer reguarly. Then my computer circles through them and puts the different pictures up on my tool bar. I saw these pictures of Karla and asked myself "am I smiling?" I can just hear her saying "Smile mommy." My kids get so concerned when I cry during movies. "Are you okay? You sad mommy?" Life is good, and I don't cry as much as I use to. But it doesn't hurt to be reminded to smile more either. My kids are good for me.

1 comment:

Elaina said...

Kids are so fun and so cute! Can't wait until Justin starts talking more and you can understand him better. Some times I'm nervous on what he will say especially in front of strangers. LOL! This will be interesting.