Our last day in Idaho we decided to go swimming. It was fun. The boys played basketball some. We jumped off the high dive and went down the slide. We splashed cousins and sat in the hot tub. Kaylyn did not like the water except when sitting on the edge where the water was only 1/2 in deep. She liked sitting next to Devin and Emily's new baby Adelle. "Baby." "Baby." As she patted the baby. I don't have any pictures because I needed to be watching kids and didn't want to ruin my camera.
We then went to Rodney and Julie's for Pizza and games. We loved playing their new dance game on their new wii. Todd and I have been content to play other's wiis and not have one here. I like not having one here as I watch my friend's husbands be consumed by video games. And so far Todd has agreed. After playing this dance game with his siblings--he has started saying well ... do you think we could get one, some time? It was fun watching Todd and his siblings dance it out. And the cousins/neices and nephews could get involved even if they were on different skill levels. All of Todd's siblings have been involved with dance in one way or another--and most of them are incredibly well talented. So this was a lot of fun for them. Thanks Rodney and Julie for having us over!! It was a great way to end our vacation--except we didn't want to call it a night. But we got up very early the next morning and headed home. So we finally called it a night and said good bye. It was so fun to see everyone, and we can't wait until we can get together again.
No comments:
Post a Comment