Tuesday, February 17, 2009
"Now that's a man"
I just heard a song by Jack Ingrim, "Now that's a man." It's not able to be put my playlist yet, but I would dedicate it to Todd. He is so amazing. He is the one keeping us on track and pushing us forward. He sticks to the budget, and encourages, very lovingly, for me to do the same. He's been stronger there than I have. For those of us who knew us a few years ago...Aren't we greateful that he is strong when I am not and visa versa. But Todd works hard to support us so I don't have to. So that I can be a mommy. And yet, he helps with the house, and he doesn't even complain anymore--most of the time. But hey, I can't even say I don't complain sometimes too. He is so gentle and firm and loving with our girls. They adore him these days. It was Todd who taught Karla to play on the computer and how to use a mouse. He taught both of them how to build castles with their blocks (that he made by the way). He isn't perfect, but I love him. He is perfect for me. He is gentle and reminds me that I am beautiful--even when I'm not. And he reminds me of my strengths when I am looking at my weaknesses and faults. And--this is one that really impresses me--he truely forgives and forgets. He loves me more than I ever thought possible, even in my wildest dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment