Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kaylyn's 2 month stats











I know I'm a little behind getting these up. But Kaylyn weighed in at 8 lbs 11 oz at her two month appointment. She had not smiled yet. In fact, she has rolled from her stomach to her back twice--and been really upset about it both times. Then she finally smiled!! Her first smile was to Grandma Mann last Sunday!! Look at how she watches Grandma. She is alert and always moving it seems, unless she is eating or sleeping or swinging. She loves to cuddle and wants to be held more than mommy and daddy have time. Here are some pictures and a video of us trying to catch her smile after her initial one...come to think about it, Kylee smiled her first smile to Grandma Mann as well. We could not make it home for Christmas like we had thought we might. So I made a video of the girls. And Kylee did her first smile on video for Grandma Mann.
(I added the picture of Daddy and the girls folding the laundry, can't you tell?)

1 comment:

Dot and Jonathan said...

She is so big. I can't believe how big she has gotten in the last two weeks, she has grown more than she did in the whole time I was there. She is so cute. I like the pink dress.