Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A visit from the Bradys

Cyntha and her two boys (Jamie and Ben) came to visit. Their visit is half over and we have already done so many fun things.

Karla and Garth at the park
Digging Jaimie

Garth is loaded--water fight anyone?


We also had a water fight.



Jamie at the park



We went and fed the ducks and geese, then we chased the ducks and geese.




This is Ben--he is big but he's just a baby.



Here Karla and Jamie are playing baseball.



We have so enjoyed them. We have also gotten together and put the kids to bed. Then Todd, Cyntha, Mom, and I played a game we love called Dragonlords. We get pretty silly that late at night which made it so fun. Cyntha has also helped me go through our clothes and toys. I have loved having her here. I wish they would move here.

No comments: